Class Act Gentlemen's Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where a man can be a man

5 posters

Sureal experience of the day

DopeMasterJFlow
    DopeMasterJFlow
    Admin

Sureal experience of the day Empty Sureal experience of the day

Post  DopeMasterJFlow Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:18 pm

So it was early afternoon, right around 12 actually, when I heard someone in my apartment yell "Maintenance!" I woke up and looked around and no one was in my apartment so I figured I must have dreamt it. So I make coffee, do the dishes, shower, and get dressed. I walk out my front door to check my mail and run some errands and there is a note hanging from the door knob from maintenance informing me I was supposed to have been cleared out by noon on Aug. 14th. I look up across the hall where the on-duty manager lives and his door is open and his apartment is completely empty. I walk across to the other set of apartments, same story. Doors open and completely empty. I walk downstairs and every single apartment is open and empty. I hear someone working and smell fresh paint so I figured someone was around I just couldn't find them.
    At this point I was a little creeped out, I had seen some moving trucks and what not but I figured people were just moving in and out. I had no idea I would wake up to an abandoned building. Anyways, when I get back from my walk there is a man with a faircrest management shirt on out front. I asked him what is going on and he brought me back to reality. He explained that everyone had signed a lease around the same time so they had asked everyone to clear out to fix the place up. Kind of anti-climactic in the end but still was really bizarre for about an hour.
    Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Sureal experience of the day Empty Re: Sureal experience of the day

Post  Karl Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:20 pm

that must've been really weird
    KCLU
    KCLU
    Admin

Post  KCLU Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:55 pm

great thread
    ChicagoShults
    ChicagoShults

Post  ChicagoShults Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:08 pm

That is really freaky deaky.
    David McSingleton
    David McSingleton

Post  David McSingleton Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:51 am

i remember being really freaked out for you when you called and told me that, glad everything is OK, and not an apocalypse, or even worse...the rapture

that would have sucked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 am