Class Act Gentlemen's Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where a man can be a man

+8
ChicagoShults
Steve-o
KCLU
Meow
Karl
The Rebirth
Newmantopia
Badge
12 posters

If you could have 1 superpower...

KCLU
    KCLU
    Admin

If you could have 1 superpower... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could have 1 superpower...

Post  KCLU Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Meow wrote:It's like the difference between being an adventurer and being the Dungeon Master.
    KCLU
    KCLU
    Admin

If you could have 1 superpower... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could have 1 superpower...

Post  KCLU Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:05 pm

I know it sounds underwhelming at first but come on!
    Meow
    Meow
    Admin

Post  Meow Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:25 pm

KCLU wrote:I know it sounds underwhelming at first but come on!

But at that point, why not just go for telekinesis? X-men powers are cool, though, because they aren't just "superpowers," they're mutations and they're usually specific.
    The Rebirth
    The Rebirth

Post  The Rebirth Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm surprised nobody here (citing previous discussions from the forum) has said they wanted the powers of empathy (absorbing the powers of others, I'm assuming there would be other people with superpowers if we could get them).
    The Rebirth
    The Rebirth

Post  The Rebirth Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Btw, this thread is going to help out a lot with the new Lan Affiliation. Except some of you are going to have powers that are a little out of the norm.
    Steve-o
    Steve-o

Post  Steve-o Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:41 pm

what if someone had the power of depression? i don't want that.
    Newmantopia
    Newmantopia

Post  Newmantopia Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Steve-o wrote:what if someone had the power of depression? i don't want that.

Or power of AIDS. That one would blow.
    Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Post  Karl Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:00 am

time-control would have to be severely limited so as to prevent paradoxes.

invisibility + telekinesis would be super awesome.

another one i thought of: ultravision. its kind of like x-ray vision except you can see absolutely anything that is actually physically there, no matter the size or the distance or any objects in between.
    David McSingleton
    David McSingleton

Post  David McSingleton Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Karl wrote:time-control would have to be severely limited so as to prevent paradoxes.

another one i thought of: ultravision. its kind of like x-ray vision except you can see absolutely anything that is actually physically there, no matter the size or the distance or any objects in between.

you must be talking about boobie vision
    Meow
    Meow
    Admin

Post  Meow Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Karl wrote:time-control would have to be severely limited so as to prevent paradoxes.

Ultravision... yessss... coupled with ultrahearing?! Gollee..
    Posydon
    Posydon

Post  Posydon Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:07 pm

always been a fan of super speed and flying

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 am