Class Act Gentlemen's Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where a man can be a man

+3
The Rebirth
Newmantopia
Badge
7 posters

Something that has weighed heavily on me.

Poll

Do you think gay guys get turned on by their own penis

[ 4 ]
    Something that has weighed heavily on me. I_vote_lcap40%Something that has weighed heavily on me. I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Something that has weighed heavily on me. I_vote_lcap10%Something that has weighed heavily on me. I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Something that has weighed heavily on me. I_vote_lcap50%Something that has weighed heavily on me. I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Badge
    Badge

Something that has weighed heavily on me. Empty Something that has weighed heavily on me.

Post  Badge Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 pm

I did it right hence the edit.

I've been curious so sue me.
    Newmantopia
    Newmantopia

Something that has weighed heavily on me. Empty Re: Something that has weighed heavily on me.

Post  Newmantopia Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:18 am

I think anyone can be turned on by their own genitalia and that it has not so much to do with their external sexual preferences.
    The Rebirth
    The Rebirth

Something that has weighed heavily on me. Empty Re: Something that has weighed heavily on me.

Post  The Rebirth Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 am

^ Agreed. My penis is beautiful.
    Steve-o
    Steve-o

Post  Steve-o Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 am

I doubt hermaphridites get turned on by their genitals. since they have both you would think they would get turned on by at least one of them. But they prob think they're just freaks and couldn't be turned on at all. (hermaphridtes is probably spelled wrong)
    The Rebirth
    The Rebirth

Post  The Rebirth Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:30 am

Something that has weighed heavily on me. 1244839038-true_hermaphrodite

^ Hermaphrodite ^
    Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Post  Karl Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:25 am

i like to smell my own balls fyi
    David McSingleton
    David McSingleton

Post  David McSingleton Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:32 am

Karl wrote:i like to smell my own balls fyi

i thought this poll was do you get turned on by badgers penis, which of course i do, just though i would fyi on that
    Meow
    Meow
    Admin

Post  Meow Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:14 pm

I get turned on just thinking about my penis. I'm nursin a semi as we speak.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 pm