Class Act Gentlemen's Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where a man can be a man

+3
Steve-o
The Rebirth
ChicagoShults
7 posters

I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja

Poll

Is the manager of China Fast Wok a Ninja?

[ 4 ]
    I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja I_vote_lcap100%I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja I_vote_lcap0%I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    ChicagoShults
    ChicagoShults

I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja Empty I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja

Post  ChicagoShults Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:31 pm

So I've gotten takeout from China Fast Wok a couple of times now (awesome chinese btw), and I am beginning to suspect the manager is actually a ninja. He is always wearing black, is super buff, and he can change 10 dollars in no time. He also never accepts a tip. How do I test his ninja abilities without endangering my life? And no Dave and Steve, there is no way that I could bring an Xbox with Ninja Gaiden to the store.
    The Rebirth
    The Rebirth

I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja Empty Re: I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja

Post  The Rebirth Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Hire a local Asian actress to run int the China Fast Wok crying. Have her say something to the effect of, "These mobsters have been pressuring her grandfather to sell his store," and then see the suspected Ninja's reaction.

or

Hire a group of Italian actors to come in and tell him he needs to pay them money for protection. See his reaction.

For more information see 3 Ninjas or Tigerheart (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117911/ )
    Steve-o
    Steve-o

I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja Empty Re: I think the manager of China Fast Wok is a Ninja

Post  Steve-o Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Throw a ninja start at his face, if he catches it hes a ninja. If he dies, you become a ninja. Its win/win.
    DopeMasterJFlow
    DopeMasterJFlow
    Admin

Post  DopeMasterJFlow Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Dude, that guy is def. a ninja!!!

Steve-o: are you trying to get Cody killed?! Everyone knows that if you try to test a ninja by throwing ninja-stars at his face, that he will immediately and fatally counter attack you.
    K$tu
    K$tu

Post  K$tu Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Im actually willing to bet he's only half ninja.
    Steve-o
    Steve-o

Post  Steve-o Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 am

But what if by chance you kill him then you become a ninja. I for one think its worth the risk.
    Newmantopia
    Newmantopia

Post  Newmantopia Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:37 am

Steve-o wrote:But what if by chance you kill him then you become a ninja. I for one think its worth the risk.

If he kills him and proves that the guy is in fact not a ninja, there would be no promotion to ninja status.

It's lose-lose. Don't do it, Cody!
    David McSingleton
    David McSingleton

Post  David McSingleton Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:58 am

ChicagoShults wrote:So I've gotten takeout from China Fast Wok a couple of times now (awesome chinese btw), and I am beginning to suspect the manager is actually a ninja. He is always wearing black, is super buff, and he can change 10 dollars in no time. He also never accepts a tip. How do I test his ninja abilities without endangering my life? And no Dave and Steve, there is no way that I could bring an Xbox with Ninja Gaiden to the store.

well i would think that any ninja should be able to counter the flying swallow attack this can be achieved with a running jump "Y"

however this move will leave you open for a counter attack if blocked, so after the flying swallow go directly into a block roll, then attack immediately with a forward hold "Y" tap "Y" "Y" "Y" attack and finish with an Inferno Ninpo. If he avoids the Ninpo like any master ninja should you are already dead and he has proven his worthy skill of ninja mastery, if not then there is one less fake ninja in the world

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:09 pm