Class Act Gentlemen's Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where a man can be a man

3 posters

We can not export this forum's content database...

Meow
    Meow
    Admin

We can not export this forum's content database... Empty We can not export this forum's content database...

Post  Meow Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Apparently freeforums.ms does not allow users to access their database or even view it... so disappointing... this means all this content currently on here will be lost when we move to a different site.

I'll get the new site working tonight or tomorrow. It'll still be a work in progress, but at least we'll actually own all of it, instead of forumotion owning all this.

Unhappy Matt Unhappy Matt Unhappy Matt
    DopeMasterJFlow
    DopeMasterJFlow
    Admin

We can not export this forum's content database... Empty Re: We can not export this forum's content database...

Post  DopeMasterJFlow Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Didn't believe me when I told you that?
    Meow
    Meow
    Admin

We can not export this forum's content database... Empty Re: We can not export this forum's content database...

Post  Meow Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:43 pm

I forgot you told me that, I guess I just didn't want to believe it. I could've sworn I saw that you could, but I guess I was looking at the forumotion FAQ and not the freeforums one...
    The Rebirth
    The Rebirth

Post  The Rebirth Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:46 pm

This is all Mike's fault...

MIKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S
    Meow
    Meow
    Admin

Post  Meow Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 pm

We can not export this forum's content database... Images10
    DopeMasterJFlow
    DopeMasterJFlow
    Admin

Post  DopeMasterJFlow Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:31 pm

lol yea they are super gay about not giving you the database
    Meow
    Meow
    Admin

Post  Meow Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Yeah, even if you decide you want to start paying for the account they won't let you.. super gay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:38 pm