Class Act Gentlemen's Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where a man can be a man

2 posters

Coding/jQuery

Coding/jQuery Empty Coding/jQuery

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:31 pm

I love coding and I can safely admit to all of you in the Gentleman's club that I am in love with jQuery, the kind of love that people get arrested for and put in jail for many years. So sexy.
    David McSingleton
    David McSingleton

Coding/jQuery Empty Re: Coding/jQuery

Post  David McSingleton Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:59 pm

dont be a pussy c# rawks, but im bout to start doing more web coding, is it like php, would you recommend it over php, or are they totally different.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Yes, I recommend it over php. Mainly because certain web hosts are kind of weird with php support but support for jscript and jquery are pretty universal. I guess jquery ust makes CSS manipulation sooooooooo easy.
    David McSingleton
    David McSingleton

Post  David McSingleton Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:52 pm

do you think support for the language will go on for a while, J# is already dying, php is everyones love child. how is the jquery community as far as online help and forums. is it object oriented like php is, also im just assuming by the name its fairly database oriented.
    Meow
    Meow
    Admin

Post  Meow Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:24 pm

I think jquery will be here for a while. J# IIRC is just like java except that it has a few differences with allow it to function in microsoft's .net environment, which doesn't really have too much to do with jquery and javascript. JQuery is just a popular javascript library, probably the most popular, it's definitely the one I'd look into if you want the best combo of ease of use and functionality. I'm no programmer, really, though...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:26 pm