Class Act Gentlemen's Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where a man can be a man

2 posters

recent hip hop trunk muzik jamz bitch

Karl
    Karl
    Admin

recent hip hop trunk muzik jamz bitch Empty recent hip hop trunk muzik jamz bitch

Post  Karl Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:41 pm

I've been into Jackie Chain recently, he's this half asian half white guy from alabama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UygocrMJAto

here's a link to a Paper Route Recordz mixtape that's pretty sweet, Fear and Loathing in Huntsvegas: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G4OUBPWV

its got a bunch of diplo remixes on it.

i've really been digging this mixtape though: http://www.filestube.com/19fdc179ec38ded103e9,g/Jackie-Chain-Fear-the-Future.html

its a Dj Smallz and Jackie Chain mixtape called Fear the Future. hopefully that link works. if not a little googling should do the trick.

Last edited by Karl on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karl
    Karl
    Admin

recent hip hop trunk muzik jamz bitch Empty Re: recent hip hop trunk muzik jamz bitch

Post  Karl Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Karl
    Karl
    Admin

recent hip hop trunk muzik jamz bitch Empty Re: recent hip hop trunk muzik jamz bitch

Post  Karl Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 pm

g-side - starshipz & rocketz mixtape

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZCQ2UY5

didn't test that to see if it works^^

this mixtape is sweet. good late night hip hop. they're also part of Paper Route Recordz.
    Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Post  Karl Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:14 pm

there is a song on Fear and Loathing in Huntsvegas that samples Say it Ain't So. yes, the Weezer song.
    DopeMasterJFlow
    DopeMasterJFlow
    Admin

Post  DopeMasterJFlow Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:44 pm

I just listened to that Jackie Chain album last night. Love the samples.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:16 pm

I like Jackie Chain's hair.
    Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Post  Karl Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Jackie Chain's hair is "off the chain."
    Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Post  Karl Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:22 pm

recent hip hop trunk muzik jamz bitch Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSkJ8Zh-BMZy9kjVaNLyQ-FttH6u_nkwsnjpdwirX_bxm9Rqw&t=1&usg=__MirE0fBIVseypRKJTIkPX9H3Rn8=

he's an ugly bastard
    Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Post  Karl Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:23 pm

especially in videos

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:49 pm

I dled two of those mixtapes. I like the Fear and Loathing one. Good recommendations!
    Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Post  Karl Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Post  Karl Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:18 pm

So there's this rapper, Lil B, he started out in The Pack, known for the song Vans which some of you guys probably remember. He's gone off on his own now and releases songs at a ridiculous rate on youtube and he is totally bizarre. He goes out of his way to be retarded and vulgar most of the time, but he actually can rap really well if he wants to. So I basically just think he's interesting, but kind of repugnant (which is basically how i feel about a lot of current hip hop, even stuff that i like a lot.)

Here's two sides of Lil B:

Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Post  Karl Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:17 am

Karl
    Karl
    Admin

Post  Karl Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:20 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:04 pm