Class Act Gentlemen's Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where a man can be a man

+2
Meow
KCLU
6 posters

So whats this Oblivion game everyone mentions

KCLU
    KCLU
    Admin

So whats this Oblivion game everyone mentions Empty So whats this Oblivion game everyone mentions

Post  KCLU Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 pm

?
    Meow
    Meow
    Admin

So whats this Oblivion game everyone mentions Empty Re: So whats this Oblivion game everyone mentions

Post  Meow Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:57 pm

KCLU
    KCLU
    Admin

So whats this Oblivion game everyone mentions Empty Re: So whats this Oblivion game everyone mentions

Post  KCLU Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 am

oh. I thought it was a series.
    Meow
    Meow
    Admin

Post  Meow Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 am

Yeah, it is the Elder Scrolls series of games. Oblivion is the 4th and latest one to come out. Morrowind was the 3rd (also very, very popular), the 2nd was Daggerfall, and the 1st was Arena. I think there have been some other ones in between, too. You should check it out, it's fun to play on really good computers. You could definitely dump 100 hours into it without getting too bored.
    David McSingleton
    David McSingleton

Post  David McSingleton Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 am

oblivion is the most user friendly and your comp should be able to handle no prob, i killed over 200 hours in that game, it was a defining moment in my life.
    DopeMasterJFlow
    DopeMasterJFlow
    Admin

Post  DopeMasterJFlow Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:39 pm

omg your going to get lost in oblivion kyle. I put over 200 hours into it also. It has some short comings but it comes really close to my vision of a perfect video game.

CLOSE SHUT THE JAWS OF OBLIVION!!!!!!!
    David McSingleton
    David McSingleton

Post  David McSingleton Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 pm

i would recommend being a stealthy character, elder scrolls seems to promote these characters more than the others, you'll get the best quests and i think best experience possible in game
    DopeMasterJFlow
    DopeMasterJFlow
    Admin

Post  DopeMasterJFlow Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:09 pm

David McSingleton wrote:i would recommend being a stealthy character, elder scrolls seems to promote these characters more than the others, you'll get the best quests and i think best experience possible in game

pffft whatever dave. BATTLEMAGE ALL THE WAY!

seriously though, the way you build a character in Oblivion is really cool. Your character just slowly morphs over time depending on your gameplay and you end up with some custom class. Mine followed the path of the battlemage the best. If you have an idea what type of style you want to play you can consciously set yourself up to follow that path at the character creation screen.
    David McSingleton
    David McSingleton

Post  David McSingleton Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:31 pm

DopeMasterJFlow wrote:
    David McSingleton wrote:i would recommend being a stealthy character, elder scrolls seems to promote these characters more than the others, you'll get the best quests and i think best experience possible in game

pffft whatever dave. BATTLEMAGE ALL THE WAY!

seriously though, the way you build a character in Oblivion is really cool. Your character just slowly morphs over time depending on your gameplay and you end up with some custom class. Mine followed the path of the battlemage the best. If you have an idea what type of style you want to play you can consciously set yourself up to follow that path at the character creation screen.

true, i started a thief assassin but by the end i was pretty much everything, basically do what you want and you will gain xp in those areas
    Badge
    Badge

Post  Badge Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Just don't level too fast without leveling your stuff with you. It's no fun fighting a bunch of jerk ass goblins and all you can do is 10dmg with a fireball and summon some crappy dude who dies instantly.
    ChicagoShults
    ChicagoShults

Post  ChicagoShults Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:35 pm

totally wish we could delve into cyrodiil together guys. i still miss that place.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:15 am